Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Meryy Christmas!

Well, sorry guys...it's been a long time since I last wrote my blog...

Thank you for sending messages to me anyway.

Last three month, I was very busy and stressed out mainly by working on a computer. Whenever I work on a computer for a long time, I get a bad headache... (It might be something to do with my getting the lasik eye surgery. )

So, my doctor recommended me not to look at a computer screen as much as possible.

Now, I finally finished writing two scripts and am back to this blog!!
(^^) I will try to update this blog more often.

Well, it's Christmas eve! I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season. Me?? I am busy writing new year cards...(^^;)
Below is the sign inside of the showcase at a noodle restaurant. It says "Table SHEETS upstairs"....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I'm very happy you've come back.
I was wondering what happened to you, Kay.
But do you have any problem with you eyes? What is the "lasik eye surgery"? I hope it's not that serious.
Anyway your coming back is a great Christmas present to me.

Write to you again,

Kay said...

Takashi

Thank you! Well, LASIK is a surgical procedure to correct eye site so that one doesn't have to wear glasses or contact lenses.
It's nothing serious.
I used to have really bad eye site so the surgery helped me a lot. But my eyes became very sensitive to lights and PC screen.
It's OK though as long as I don't look at it for a long time!

Anonymous said...

Kay-san, ohisashiburi!!!

Welcome back our dear Kay!!! ^-^ [hugs]

With that LASIK surgery I hope you're now enjoying clear vision. Just put moderation when using the PC screen. ^-^

Well, your return is the best Christmas gift you have given to us so far. I hope you also enjoyed the holidays and I can't wait to hear more from you again.

Best wishes Kay, and happy holidays! ^-^

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Kayさん!!
I hope you are enjoying very very
New Year Time!
Actually, I saw your blog after a long time.
Sometimes I stopped by your blog, though.
I couldn’t find your new message.
I guessed you’ve been very busy.
I was really glad to know you’ve come back.
It will be a good day and it is likely to be a good year for me.
Thank you for giving good expectations in the new morning of this year. Mayu.

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. I want to thank you for this informative read, I really appreciate sharing this great post. Keep up your work up. How to write Long Essay?