Friday, February 13, 2009

Finally!!

My production has opened on 11th. I was so worried that I went to a shinto shrine in the morning and pray for the success. We have done three performances so far and the audience seems to enjoy the production very much. (^^) Thank you! Thank you!!

Producing a play is much harder than I thought. This is my second time but I still can't do it without much stress...
Not only writing a script, but also arranging schedules of the cast and staff members, making fliers, taking reservations, and so many other things!!
I have lost 2kg... Good way of going on diet! (^^;)

But when I hear good reviews from the audience and see their happy faces, it worth doing!

We still have 5 more stages to go! Ganbarimasu!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Kay,

I'm sure you'll make a great success of the performances.

By the way, today is Valentine's Day, which is my grandson's birthday.
Last year, you posted his picture on the homepage of World Interactive. Remember?
Thank you very much again.

He's just begun walking these days, also been getting cuter and cuter.
It wouldn't hurt even if I put him in my eye.
I wish I could let you see his picture.

Write to you again,

Anonymous said...

Hi Kay,

You seem to be busy, don’t you?
I’m worry about your health.
Please don’t get too much stress.
I’m always support you in my heart.
If you feel some stress and strains you should think about happy things, I suggest.
Your mind will be constantly full of happy thoughts.

Today is the St.Valentaine’s Day!
Let’s give some chocolates to someone you love and you also eat delicious chocolates!

See you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

By the way, thanks for the music links and I wish the play will be very successful...

Anonymous said...

Hello again,

My grandson's picture has been posted on the March issue of the monthly baby magazine called "赤すぐ".
It is found on page 121.
Please take a look at him.
He is still 9 months old in the picture, though.

Write to you again,

Kay said...

Takashi
Yes! I remember your cute grandson!! It's been a year already...Wow! OK, I will go to a bookstore and search for the picture!!

Mayu
Thank you very much!
I am OK now. I did eat a lot of chocolates, too!(^^)
Now, my cast members and I are thinking about going to a hot spring. It should be a great healing for me!

Jayson
Same to you!