Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy belated Valentine's Day!


Too late?? Sorry!!(^^;)

Well, these are chocolates we sold at the theater. I have been a member of a NGO called JIM-NET since a couple years ago, and these candies are made by the organization in order to raise funds. The funds are used to help children in Iraq who are suffering from leukeamia and other diseases due to the war.
The chocolates were sold out pretty fast! Thank you very much!!
Well, the play is over...
I am really glad that the audience seemed to enjoy the performance so much!! I can't wait to do the world tour someday!









Anyway, here is my last-minute notice...(sorry!)

If you can watch NHK world TV, I will be in today's Tokyo Eye!
There is a 5 -minute segment called "My private Tokyo" and I will show you around Asagaya. If you can't watch the program on TV, you can still watch it on the web.
If you live in Japan, the program will be shown on Digital Educational TV3 on Feb. 25 starting at 22:15.
Hope to see you there!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet the chocolates you sold were truly delicious...

However, I can't watch the program since the only program available at the live webstream available on NHK World's homepage is Newsline...I hope to see the program and learn more about Japan...

Anonymous said...

Hello Kay,

Don't you have a plan to do the local tour in Japan?
I really want to watch your play.
Hopefully, I'll be able to enjoy it someday.

Write to you again,

Anonymous said...

Ohisashiburi, Kay-chan! ^-^

Sorry if I was absent for a long time since I'm quite busy at university.

Anyway, I do really want to watch your plays and your segment on Tokyo Eye. ^^ I love that segment very much.

I wish you goodluck, as always. ^-^

Jayson said...

Hello...Anybody there?

IVES MENG said...

Hello~
Anybody home?!

TJ said...

hi!
Michelle told me about your blog.
i have been listening to your NHK radio english program, which i find really intructive as well as interesting.
oh...i am TJ
i have never been abroad.
so i want to learn much more about the English language.

TJ said...

oh...and my blog is as follows
http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/tjqfd020/