Thursday, August 13, 2009

Party!


Today, after the recording session, I went out with the members of NHK radio program for nice dinner.

I really enjoy working with them.

Ed is such a nice guy and we have a lot of fun teasing each other!

Well, some people think we never make mistakes during recordings but that would be impossible! If you know me from World Interactive, you know how I am... (^^;)

Yes, our staff members are such good editors.

If I sound somehow unnatural sometime, that could be the reason.

After all, the program is not an entertainment program but an educational program.

2 comments:

Takashi Stone Village said...

Hello Kay,

I've been listening to the English program every time. I like it.
What you have in your hands is an electronic dictionary, isn't it?
Do you need to use it while or after doing the recording session?

I've had a very good time with my grandson "Yuuki-kun" this summer.
Next spring we'll have our second grandchild.

Write to you again,

Kay said...

Takashi
Thank you very much!
Oh, you will have a second grandchild?? Wow! That's exciting!!