Monday, July 21, 2008

Wedding party


Yesterday, I went to my friend's wedding party.
It was one of the most exciting party I had ever attended. So much fun!! Since both bride and groom are actors, they know how to entertain people.
Congratulations, Sayuri and Shige! (^o^)
I love going to wedding parties.
When I was younger, I worked at wedding reception hall for a while. And even though I knew nothing about them, I was moved and cried at each reception...
It is one of the greatest moment of people's lives!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to extend my congratulations to your newly-wed friends! I wish them a strong marriage and a happy family life!

Indeed, weddings are a person's most important event in life. Nothing can ever explain the joy of being married to the one you love so dearly and truly.

How about you, Kay? When will we hear your wedding bells ring? ^-^

Anonymous said...

wedding bouquet --
did you catch it?

Kay said...

(^^;)

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. I want to thank you for this informative read, I really appreciate sharing this great post.

Keep up your work up. Why

Onion reduces the chances of cancer.

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. I want to thank you for this informative read, I really appreciate sharing this great post.
Keep up your work up. Why Onion reduces the chances of cancer.