Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sorry...

I was being lazy and so as my computer! It was on strike for a while...
Now it's back ! Thanks god!

Here are some pictures from the play. I'm glad it received quite nice remarks. Now that it's over, I feel a bit lonely ...as a common saying "The lull after the festival"











Anyway, last night, some of the cast from the play went to a Okonomiyaki restaurant, owned by a family of one of our members. The food there was excellent! We enjoyed it so much.

And after we finished eating, they surprised me with a birthday cake! Yes, my birthday is tomorrow the 15th! It was great birthday eve eve for me!





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tanjoubi omedeto gozaimasu, Kay-chan!!! ^-^

I wish you nothing but the best for the rest of the year and may you have more vigor and health.

Congratulations on your just ended play! I could see how graceful your acting went and the relief of the entire cast after the play.

Okonomiyaki is one of my favorite Japanese dishes along with tempura and omu-rice and I'm sure you enjoyed the meal too! ^-^

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!
And congratulations on your play suceeded!
Thank you for showing the pictures you performed.
I wish I had seen it.
By the way, my son's birthday is also coming soon. But the day is weekday (it’s on17th), so my family had a small party for him yesterday. I made a chocolate cake he loves.
I wish you had been there with us and could have eaten it.
Wishing the best of everything on your birthday.
Mayu

Anonymous said...

Hello Kay/Akko-chan,

Looks like you're really enjoying your new life after graduating from World Interactive. That's great.

Your birthday is "Respect for the Aged Day", isn't it? I wonder how YOUNG you are.

I like the last picture the best. You guys are doing facial-expression-making training or somethig? You look so funny.

Write to you again,

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to YOU!!

Happy birthday to YOU!!

Happy birthday to YOU!!

Happy birthday to YOU!!

Kay said...

JM
Arigato! It's nice to be celebrated on birthday no matter how old I am...

Mayu
Thank you and happy birthday to your son! We are both Virgos.
Yes, I would've enjoyed your hand-made cake... lucky him!! (^^)

Takashi
We were just being fool...
(^^;)

ives meng
Thanks to you!
Thanks to you!
Thanks to you!
Thanks to you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your information mate. You can also Check my blog