Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Thank you guys!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!! I am glad to hear from many of you. (^^)


I listened to the new World Interactive program with Sumiko. Her English is way better than mine!! I think the listeners would like it. But honestly, I was a bit sad listening to it and not being in the studio...


Well, I enjoyed the last ohanami on Saturday in Shinjuku Gyoen, Tokyo. It was such a nice day and my friends and I enjoyed it's sakura so much!! I love that park. You have to pay 200 yen to get in but it is worth going there. Even after someiyoshino (the most popular kind of sakura in Japan) have fallen, you can enjoy many different kinds of cherry blossoms there.


Anyway, here is my picture with kimono. I practice nihon-buyo (Japanese traditional dance) twice a week now. We have a performance in May!! Gotta practice more!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture which you wear the kimono is beautiful!!
Ooops, sorry! Not only photo but also you are so beautiful!(σ・Д・)σ
The kimono suits you well.
Mayu

Anonymous said...

I am a listener of World Interactive but doesn't have time to send a comment on the Web.

I felt heavy at the last portion of your program as you bid farewell to all of your audience. And that feeling became heavier when I read the translation of Moriyama Naotaro's "Sakura" online. I really missed you very much...

Anyway, I'm suggesting that you create an account at Freewebs. Editing a blog and a website there is as easy as editing a Word document if you got used to it...

That's all and I hope that you will be able to email me at json_72993@yahoo.com.ph ...God bless!

Anonymous said...

Mayu
Thank you!(^^) Ha-ha-ha
Yes, I love to wear kimono but I don't get to wear them as often as I'd like to...

Jayson
Thank you for your comment and suggesting the other blog site. But since I have already changed my site once. I'd better stick with it!