Monday, May 26, 2008

Bonjour!


I am back from Cannes! It was a great trip.


I enjoyed great food, nice view, and the atmosphere of the International Film Festival.
Although it rained for several days but when it cleared up it was just beautiful with the blue skies and clear ocean. (The French Riviera is called "Cote d'Azur" in French which means "the Blue Seaside".)




In the area, there are many small villages. The buildings there are old and pretty like the picture on the left. It was fun walking around the village.





This is a view from Eze Village which is about 20 minutes bus ride from Nice. We ate French cuisine there.










More reports on Cannes will be up soon! (^^)














And the International Film Festival!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sugoi, Kay-chan!!!

Wow, I envy you! It's my dream to have a holiday in the French Riviera!

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay there! What films did you watch in the film festival?

If you enjoyed Cannes, I think you'll also enjoy Palawan here in the Philippines. Clear waters, lush greenery, delicious cuisine, and exotic wildlife.

^_^

Anonymous said...

I'm just curious, isn't it tiring to watch lots of movies during the festival?

But despite that, you seemed to have really enjoyed your stay there. Do tell us more about your trip.

For the meanwhile, how about considering JM's suggestions? You may also want to go to the Tubataha Reefs, which is also located in Palawan. As of the time that I'm writing this message, the reefs now rank 4th in the online poll to choose the "New 7 Wonders of Nature."

See you here in the Philippines soon!

Kay said...

JM & Jayson
Yeah, it was great. I will talk about the movies in my next blog.

I heard great things about the resort areas of the Philippines. I'd love to come there sometime. I have been to Thailand and Malaysia but never been to your country...